- Modelling The Road Network (applet)
- Using Recursion
- Assigning Space For Buildings (1)
- Assigning Space For Buildings (2) (applet)
- Modelling The Buildings
- The AutoCity Java Application
- System Architecture
- The Output
- The Future Of AutoCity
Essentially there are two separate areas to the AutoCity system :
- The AutoCity program (Java application).
A user-friendly application with a GUI front-end that attempts to make creating a city a quick and easy process. No programming knowledge is required. City parameters are entered directly into the GUI by means of text fields, drop down lists, buttons and slider bars.
- The supporting classes, an API for city creation.
A number of classes that facilitate the creation of city-like structures in a logical and customisable manner. These classes contain no specific POVRay or Java3D features, they represent a generic city model.